Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sorry for the Delay in Posts . . .

I just wanted to send out a short apology for not posting in almost a week.  Unfortunately, I've been under the weather and have lacked the energy to both read and surf the net.  My husband and I took a trip to Santa Fe as a belated Valentine's Day gift to each other and I wasn't able to do anything but sleep in the hotel room. :(

But, the good news is that I'm on the road to recovery and expect to have a review for you later today. :)  

On a side note, I wanted to search for and review a Santa Fe bookstore, but couldn't get up the energy.  I leave for Las Vegas Friday for a week and plan on scoping out the literature scene!

Thanks for understanding!

This picture of my dog is a representation of me this past week - lazy, lazy, lazy (and sick!).  But she's WAY cuter than I was, believe me!

No comments: