Thursday, October 20, 2011

Read, Eat, Then Read Some More....

Hey Everyone,

Just pulled a "Brei" today and read a book in a day.  Well, I got 28 pages into yesterday when I picked it up from the library but spent all day reading it today.  Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma.  If you haven't read my sister's review, I recommend that you do.  I agree with just about everything she said and I even had to re- read some parts in the beginning because of the way it ended and because if the thoughts going through my head.  I haven't read a book for an entire day in a while so it definitely kept me interested the whole way through.

Also, I would love to hear any of your thoughts on the book Unwind by Neal Shusterman.  Have you read it?  I ordered it from the library and I know Brei hasn't read it yet so I thought I would see if any one of her followers has. 
~Jacinda

http://www.storyman.com/books/index.html

No comments: