Sunday, May 15, 2011

P&E: How to find credible publishers, agents, and writing contests

Don't be fooled by a pretty face (or tempting offer)!
 Find out who to trust in the writing industry at Predators and Editors (website).


Predators and Editors Website:

My writing group recommended this website to me when I asked them how they knew a publisher, editor, agent, or contest was reputable.  As someone new to the industry, I have found this site to be a tremendous treasure chest of recommendations, advice, contests, magazines, book publishers, and much more.  The site is dedicated to helping writers in all aspects of the publishing process and industry, and also at giving tips on uncovering which companies/agents are trustworthy as well as questions to ask in testing their credibility.
Truly, I could spend hours on this site!  Whether you are new to the industry or a veteran, check it out.  There is something for everyone.

No comments: